Monday, October 29, 2012

Wish I'd Known: Clean Enough....

Pin It
Lately my house has become a total disaster.  I've been really busy with photography.  So much so that I often don't feel like I have a minute to do anything BUT take pictures/edit.  I came upon a quote that I really want to take to heart:

"Have your house clean enough to be healthy, messy enough to be happy.  Clean enough to be sanitary, messy enough to be sane."  

Honestly I have felt completely overwhelmed with everything I need to get done.  I feel like I'm failing a bit as a mother/wife because my house isn't clean.  Well my new standard isn't going to be that my house must be 100% spotless all the time, because let's be honest....that just doesn't happen with kids.  At least it doesn't happen for me.  So rather than constantly feeling like I'm failing, I'm going to work a little harder on making my house clean enough to be healthy, but messy enough for me to still be happy.

No comments: