Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful For 1: Laughter

Pin It

Throughout the month of November I'm going to be doing posts about things I'm thankful for on Thursdays, maybe more often....we'll see how it goes.  I would like to include some guest posts of things you are thankful for as well.  So if you have something you are grateful for as a mother, please send them in!

For day 1 of my thankful list I am thankful for:

Laughter

There are few things that can make me happier than hearing the sound of my child laughing.  I'm pretty much willing to do anything to get a cute giggle out of my kids.  Honestly, I don't care if I look/sound like a crazy person because I am LOVING the beautiful sound of their laughter.

Here's a little video of my son laughing because I'm being ca-razy.

1 comment:

Mike and Kati Kleinman said... #

Cute cute! Baby laughs are the best. I have a similar video of my baby laughing, and it always puts a smile on my face!